We provide best SQL Azure Online Training by Real-Time Cloud Architect, our highly professional trainers. In this course you will learn how to implement SQL Server databases in Azure cloud platform. You will learn how to create and deploy SQL Databases into Azure platform. Implementing SQL databases in both IaaS and PaaS environments. We will discuss database migrations, security, automation, implementing High Availability and DR features in Azure.
Azure SQL Database is Microsoft's Database as a Service offering. This course will help you take advantage of your existing SQL Server skills and learn about managing, high availability, and performance of this cloud first solution.
This is100%hands-on course; You will learn about running SQL Server in Azure.
Helps to prepare DP- 300 Microsoft exams ((Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure)
Basic SQL knowledge, SQL DBAs, SQL Developers
Course Duration: 3 Week
Total Course Fee: 8000 INR
1. What is Infrastructure as model?
2. What is PASS model?
3. What is SAAS model?
4. What is Azure SQL Database?
5. What is single database?
6. Security (logins& users& Roles)
7. AVG, MIN and MAX DTU usage?
8. what is elastic databases?
9. Difference Between Azure SQL and SQL Server
10. Cost saving in elastic databases?
11. Backup retention?
12. Restore DB's from backups
13. Restore DB's from deleted databases
14. Long term backups
15. Refresh non- prod's
16. Performance Tuning in Azure DB's
17. DTU vs vCore model
18. vCore model types
19. Server less Db's
20. Read-scale out option
21. Azure Hybrid Benefit
23. Azure Calculator
24. DTU Calculator
25. HA/DR (Geo-Replication/ Availability Groups)
26. Data sync
27. Automation (how many ways)
28. Windows Scheduler
29. On premise SQL Agent
31. Elastic Jobs
32. Difference between Infrastructure vs passmodel?
33. Difference among single vs elastic vs managed instance?
34. Infrastructure as a model
35. Managed Instance
36. Storage account creation
37. Storage keys importance
38. Azure Storage Explorer
39. Online/URL backup example
40. How many ways we can Migrate
41. Data migration tool (Assessment mainly)
42. Data Migration Service (Offline & Online)
43. Backpack migration
44. Transactional Replication
45. Manual migration (schema script+ Import and export /Linked Server)
46. Ticket raising with Microsoft
47. Deadlocks in Azure
48. Data scoped settings (MAXDOP)
51. Recovery services vault
52. Cost Analysis
53. Roles in azure portal
54. Mock Interview
55. Resume Preparation
|Service||Scope & Activities|
|Microsoft Azure SQL Database Primer||
|Migrating a SQL Server Database to an Azure
|Backing Up an Azure SQL Database||
|Restoring an Azure SQL Database||
|Securing an Azure SQL Database||
|High Availability and Disaster Recovery||
|Monitoring and Tuning Azure SQL Database||
|Resume Preparation and interview Tips||