About SQL Server & T-SQL Online Training :
Microsoft SQL Server is one the most popular Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) used in Microsoft universe. It can be used for data storage as well as for data retrieval for applications which can be either on desktop or Web/Browse.Structural Query Language is called as SQL. Course is designed for entry to Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Data Scientists, MSBI / Power BI Engineers and SQL Database Developers.. Since past few years, data is increasing rapidly from multiple sources due to various reasons. Whenever data increases, SQL requirement also increases. It is a common Database language to interact with any Databases like MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc. SQL is required in most of the project related to Banking, Healthcare, Telecom, Finance, etc. This Course is designed from basic to advanced level topics based on IT industry requirement. From this course, you will learn all the topics required for real-time project work. This course will help you to build your career as the role of Development, Database/ETL Testing, Support, DBA, etc.
What are the Course Objectives?
- Understanding high-level Architecture of Database.
- Work independently in Development, Support and Testing Project.
- In-depth knowledge of various advanced concepts.prepare the Complex queries.
- Learn how to retrieve and manipulate data from one or more tables
- Know how to filter data based upon multiple conditions
- Updating and inserting data into existing tables
- Learning how the relationships between tables will affect the SQL.
- Build database using Data Definition Language Statements Perform basic CRUD operations using Data Manipulation Language statements like Insert, Update and Delete Write and call Stored Procedures and Functions stored in database.
- Write and manage database triggers, cursors and Index.
- Write SQL code based on ANSI/ISO standards to build database structures
- Update database content with SQL and transaction handling
- Retrieve data with filter conditions and from multiple tables using various types of join
- Process data with row and aggregate functions
Who should go for this Course
- Any IT experienced Professional.
- Any BCA/BSC, MCA/MSC B.Tech/M.Tech / BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates